My Professional Breathworker training entitled Life Enhancement Intensive Breathworker Certification Training (LEI) is an in-depth, tri-level, standardised course that is certified by the Australian Breathwork Association (ABA). The training is structured as a 2-year, 450-hour commitment that includes:
- Online course providing technical and informational instruction
- Practical experience and personal self-healing work.
- Extensive personal support and case study oversight by John Stamoulos.
LEI Training Overview:
The course material for the LEI Breathworker Training Certification will cover the following topics.
During the 2-year training certification, these subjects will be studied in depth and will constitute the curriculum you will need to complete as your follow your supervised training with John Stamoulos:
- Overview of Breathwork
- Breathwork Techniques – Step by Step
- Characteristics of a Breathworker
- Personal Development for Breathworkers
- Counselling and Communication Skills
- Points of Growth that Lead Back to Love
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Birthing Process
- Business Management
- Code of Ethics
Your 2-year/450 hours’ Training Schedule for the LEI program will occur in three Phases:
- Initial Training (Life Enhancement Intensive)
- Within 3 to 4 months following the initial training, participants will conduct supervised Breathwork sessions and submit case studies for 3 Breathwork clients.
- Two years of training, mentoring and supervision with John Stamoulos
- Breathworker certification that is recognised internationally
PHASE 1 – LEI:
This program will be taught, supervised and mentored by John Stamoulos and will include a combination of learning exercises, and practicum. You will be required to:
- Participate in your own Breathwork sessions and self-healing process that supports you to enhance your personal development in such vital areas as:
- Identify the origins of limiting belief systems in life
- Release restrictive thought patterns and let go of their associated emotions
- Choose, create and identify a personally supportive new belief system.
- Discover and begin to clear your blocks.
- Find keys to achieving your dreams.
- Explore the power of your mind and practice that ‘thought is creative’
- Learn the power of language and how to use it to invoke your desires.
Your designed life
- Create ways to inspire and guide your life plan.
- Develop your innate intuition
- Unleash your inner potential
- Liberate your resistance
- Identify what you want to create in your life and choose your ideal goals
Engage in activities designed to make the experience memorable, healing as well as expansive:
- Daily experiential processes to assist you in clearing limitations
- Daily Breathwork sessions
- Healthy vegetarian Gourmet food during training sessions
- Excursions / Sports / Surprises
We have fun too!
I also enjoy using humour when I teach because it makes the lessons memorable and puts them in a lighter context where they often belong
PHASE 2 – Supervision and Study
- Attend classes
- Complete written assignments and required reading
- Assist at Breathwork training venues
PHASE 3 – Practicum and Completion
- Observe various types of Breathwork sessions,
- Conduct supervised Breathwork sessions,
- Complete one-on-one Breathwork sessions with clients,
- Submit case studies for your clients
Completing all Phases will provide you with the necessary skills and and knowledge to become a successful and certified Professional Breathworker.
You will have:
- a solid background in the history and lineage of Breathwork
- knowledge of the use and benefits of the many techniques used during Breathwork sessions
- a template for conducting a Breathwork session, including instruction for effective interviewing and connecting with clients
- a full understanding of the physiology and functions of the body as it relates to the breath
- a complete grasp of birth types, and birth trauma and a recognition of the impact of these events on clients’ life experiences
- psychological knowledge that provides context for clients’ behaviors and beliefs.
- the capability to utilise the breath to assist clients break through blocks that have held them back in life
- spent time on your own personal Breathwork facilitation and experiences for your own growth self-knowledge and healing
My Life Enhancement Intensive Breathworker Training Certification course equips you with all the tools you need to become a confident, capable and intelligent Breathworker.
Training Schedule for 2021
October 1 through October 17, 2021
Details and Venue TBD
For more information, contact John Stamoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org